Wednesday, January 19, 2011

My Pet Spider

So....I have a pet spider. Yes, I know it sounds crazy, but its totally true. She lives in the corner of the ceiling in my shower....and she's dying...and I'm sad. Every morning when I shower I look up and there she is. She used to drop down on her spidery web and look at me and now she's hardly moving.

I'm losing my mind because I actually have grown to care for this spider and now she's dying.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe she's pregnant and just about to make a egg sac and lay a whole bunch of eggs so she's just taking a rest!

    Also, this is the first time I find myself thinking that you are more of a hippie than me. I am hereby directing all spiders I should encounter in my future to head your way instead. You're welcome for the new friends; they're all yours.

    ReplyDelete