Scott decided to switch things up and visit a new park. We were going to go to Target after our park adventure, so Scott looked for a park near the Target in Seal Beach. As we pulled up I just knew we discovered a park that we'll revisit over and over again. Its beautiful! The playground is large and partially shaded, the families were friendly and I just overall loved everything about it.
Irelyn went on the TALLEST slide!
And swung like a monkey...
Look at how Ellie's grown!
Ellie discovered sand for the first time!
Pretty Ellie
Daddy pushed his girls on the swings.
There was a light breeze and it reminded me of my childhood. Kids these days don't spend nearly enough time outside being kids. Everything is digital, requires a game control and batteries. Irelyn loves her "adventures" outside....I really hope Scott and I remember to foster those feelings in our children.





No comments:
Post a Comment